GUEST MANUAL: Thornhill Crawley Apartment
DIRECTIONS TO THE APARTMENT
13 Thornhill, Crawley, RH11 8PD
Do not use the full address on Google as that would not take you to the apartment. Please use the Google link below!
1) Once on Old Horsham Road, go right to the end of this road. On the right you will see a parking lot.
At the top of the stairs, its the door on the right!
NEAREST TRANSPORT (within 1 mile radius):
- Crawley Train Station: 20 mins walk
- Goffs Park Light Railway: 20 mins walk
- Ifield railway station: 17 mins walk
The keys are located in the lockbox by the entrance. There is a secondary lockbox on the side wall (left) as a backup. The codes have been given to you in our check-in email.
Parking is private and free. The ideal spot is shown in the photo under Directions to the apartment.
At the end of the path when walking towards the carpark, look at 1 o’clock, its a few meters just by the entrance to the car park.
HOT WATER & CENTRAL HEATING:
The apartment is all-electric. The heater in each room can be turned on/off by either the switch on the wall or on the unit itself.
IRON, IRONING BOARD, WASHING MACHINE/DRYER:
Iron and Ironing board are located in the hallway cupboard. The washing machine is also a tumble dryer.
The sofa can be opened up into a sofabed by lifting up the top cushion and pulling up the bed to unfold.
Each apartment has its own smart TV which has already been setup to be connected to the Wi-Fi. All internet TV (BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub etc..) can all be accessed using the remote provided.
Wi-Fi Network: VM2692210
Wi-Fi Password: yrQddsdC3jvn
LOCAL GROCERIES & CONVENIENCE STORES
All shops are within 0.5 mile radius.
- Tesco Express: Mon – Sun (6am – 10pm)
- Asda Crawley Superstore: Mon – Fri (7am – 12am); Sat (7am – 10pm); Sun (10:30am – 4:30pm)
- Island Foods: Mon – Sat (9am – 6pm); Sun (10am – 4pm)
- McColl’s: Mon – Thur (6am – 10pm); Fri – Sat (6am – 11pm); Sun (7am – 11pm)
- Premier – Broadfield Convenience Store: Mon – Sun (8am – 9pm)
LOCAL PUBS, BARS & RESTAURANTS
All places are within 0.5 mile radius.
- Goff’s Park Brewers Fayre
- Sage Vegan Cafe
- Taormina Restaurant
- Loving Hut
- Estrelicia Restaurant
- Crawley Hospital
- Southgate Medical Group
LOCAL POINTS OF INTEREST IN CRAWLEY
1. Goffs Park Light Railway: 0.7 miles
2. Buchan County Park: 1.2 miles
3. Tilgate Park: 1.9 miles
4. Ifield Water Mill: 1.4 miles
5. Crawley Museum: 1.2 miles
6. The Wipeout Zone: 1.9 miles
7. Go Ape Crawley: 1.7 miles
8. Southern Pursuits: 4.8 miles
9. K2 Crawley: 1.1 miles
10. Memorial Gardens: 1.4 miles
11. Cherry Lane Adventure Playground: 2.2 miles
12. Tilgate Nature Centre: 1.7 miles
13. Worth Park Gardens: 3.4 miles
14. Lowfield Heath Windmill: 4.9 miles
15. National Trust – Nymans: 4.6 miles
16. Broadfield Park: 1.1 miles
17. Woodlands Cottage: 4.6 miles
18. Shree Swaminarayan Hindu Mandirt: 2.4 miles
19. Our Sussex: 7.8 miles
20. Grattons Park: 3.5 miles
SURROUNDING NEARBY CITIES
- East Grinstead
- Haywards Heath
- Burgess Hill